How to Play
- Determine how many players are on each team.
- Designate a clue giver for each each team to handle the device
- Each round is two minutes in length, with the number of rounds determined by the number of players.
- Each clue master will be given a word to describe to their team, but can not say the word itself.
- Once the word has been guessed correctly, quickly pass the device to the other clue master.
- The last person to have the device when the timer goes off, loses the round and the other team gets a point.
- Team with the most points after all rounds completed wins.